Friday, September 29, 2017

Dragon Punch

On September 28, in the after school program, we got a special juice that said Dragon punch. Last year my teacher was talking about a fruit that was called the dragon fruit. She showed us the fruit but there was not enough for everyone. So when we got the fruit I remembered that we knew what it was and I said, "Hey guys look, we have dragon punch." My friends and I were so happy that we could finally taste the good dragon fruit. Other kids got it too. It was in a small carton box, and it was so delicious.  So I decided to share this with everyone who missed out. Then my friends told me that I can make an entry about it.
  Dragon punch is better than boring old apple juice that we get EVERYDAY.                                              




 

2 comments:

  1. I have never had dragon fruit or dragon fruit punch before.

    ReplyDelete