Thursday, September 7, 2017

New To Classtopia

Hi, I am Anthony and I am new to Classtopia. Today is my first day as a blogger. I really love playing soccer in my free time. I also enjoy learning and going to different places I have never been to. I try to make friends and to get along with new people around me. But there is one thing I am shy about it is when I move or go somewhere different.

Recently, I had to move to a new class, which is Classtopia. At first I was nervous and shy because I was leaving my old friends behind. It was not so bad. The next morning I woke up and told my mom that I love my teacher and couldn't wait to get to school. There is LOTS to do in Classtopia. So far I am fitting in with the gang. I have found some old friends that I had in second grade- Aiden, Jesse, Nathaniel, Elizabeth, Sergio, and Yazmine. I love playing with my friends and working with them. I love discovering new things.

I know I am going to have a great year. Thanks mom for putting me in this class.

1 comment:

  1. I am glad we had new students in our class.

    ReplyDelete