Thursday, September 7, 2017

Car Crash

On September 2nd, there was an accident on Blackwelder and Redondo Blvd. The accident was really bad. Before the car accident happened, that same car was driving in circles on the street. I was at home and when I heard the car making strange noises I went outside and saw the car still driving in circles. After a few minutes, my cousin and I heard a crash and we thought it was the car, but my mom said it wasn't, so we ignored it. Then, the ambulance, fire fighters, and police cars arrived near our block. Now we knew that something was going on.  So we went to see what happened.

When we got there, we saw that the car hit two parked cars and one car that had teenagers that were coming from Arizona. The police said that those people were witnesses to what happened. The witnesses said that when they were driving, the car hit them 1st, then the white truck, and last the gray car. The white truck was hit the pole and the tire was on the sidewalk.

It may look like the gray parked car was badly damaged, but it wasn't. When the tow truck came to pick up the cars, the car just had a bump. But what surprised me was that, when the car crashed the air bag didn't go off. I hope the guy is okay and that he will get better.


The car of the people who came from Arizona







6 comments:

  1. I hope that the guy that crashed is okay and if he is hurt I hope he get's better.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's too bad that the car hit the parked cars.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope the people are okay.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Was anybody injured?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks so much for this information. I have to let you know I concur on several of the points you make here and others may require some further review, but I can see your viewpoint. Car Accident Law Firm Near Me in Michigan 2019

    ReplyDelete
  6. Спрашиваете, на каком производстве заказать деревянные стеклопакеты? Рекомендуем обратить внимание на фирму СВ Окна, основанную в 1995 году. Фирма производит широкий набор деревянных окон со стеклопакетами от очень доступных по цене до дорогих. Каждый потребитель обнаружит прекрасные окна из дерева. В программе изделий наличествуют деревянные окна эконом из соснового бруса, евроокна из дерева, дерево-алюминиевые окна, двери с портальным открыванием, окна-гармошки.

    ReplyDelete