Friday, September 29, 2017

My Mini Terrarium

On Wednesday,  I planted my Aloe seeds and my Echeveria seeds. I planted my Aloe seeds in a big juice bottle, and the Echeveria seeds in two water bottles. Before I went to school yesterday, I checked the seeds and the bottles looked all fogged up because the water was evaporating and condensing. This means that there is plenty of humidity to help them germinate. I made the labels out of paper, makers, and tape.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                           

                          These are my mini terrariums.


2 comments:

  1. I hope that your seeds actually grow.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that your seeds will grow and then you can donate a piece to the class.

    ReplyDelete