Thursday, September 7, 2017

First Time In Classtopia

Hello my name is Bianca and I am new to Classtopia. My teacher is a nice teacher. I like this class because  they garden. When we garden it is fun to plant. I get to learn about plants.

My teacher is also funny, and a fun teacher. She jokes around with us kids. I also like being in her class because I like learning new things that I did not learn in fourth grade.

I love my teacher because she makes it easy to learn new things. She is also challenging when we do math she gives us challenging math to do and to think about what the answer is.

I like to discover the names of the plants that we are growing in the garden. The class has four gardens where plants are growing.

I am happy to be in Classtopia!

1 comment:

  1. I am glad that you like being in Classtopia!

    ReplyDelete