Sunday, September 10, 2017

My Pregnant Cat

My dad doesn't get mad about our cats a lot. But last weekend he was really mad at my uncle Jason. He was mad because they didn't take care of our cats that well so one of them named Marshmallow got pregnant by another neighbor's cat.

We don't have enough money to spade her. If you don't know what spade means it means that you make your female cat not have kittens. Right now she is really close to having her kittens.

So we figured out what to do with them. We decided to tell the shelter that it is not our cat and that we chose to have her but she got pregnant and we can't keep all of them because my step mom 's mom is allergic to too much cat fur and we all don't like fleas. So when she has them we don't have to worry one single bit.

I hope.

This is my cat Marshmallow.




4 comments:

  1. She already had her kittens. They are so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marshmallow is so cute. I wish she was mine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can you put a picture of the kittens in google classroom

    ReplyDelete
  4. Marshmallow is adorable!

    ReplyDelete