Wednesday, September 6, 2017

First Steps

On August 31st, my dog's puppy, Pepe, started to walk!!!!!!! When I saw him walk I started to scream so hard because I finally saw him walk. On Sunday my family and I went to a BBQ at my uncle's house, and when we got home Pepe was under my dog's bed. He always does that because once we found him in the restroom laying down. He can also run now and I am so happy  because when we come home from school he comes running to us.  The bad part is that we can't keep him because the manager said that we can only have one dog and if we have another dog then he has no choice, but to count both dogs in the rent. So we re looking for someone to buy the dog. I am so sad to see him go, but I told my mom if we can give it to one of my cousins, so when we go visit them, I can still see Pepe!!!! I am so happy that Pepe can walk and run, I hope he can have a nice life with his new family soon and get treated as well as we treated him!!!
Pepe sitting down 
Pepe starting to walk

2 comments: