Thursday, September 7, 2017

My New Dog

During my summer vacation on August 11th in Mexico my family went to the pet store. My sisters and I thought they were really cute and we begged our parents if we can get one. At first they said “ But who is going to take care of It at the night” “ Us” we all said. My mom and dad said “ Okay” It was so cute. But we wanted the dog to play with us not to just sleep all day. After a few days he started getting bigger and playing with us more.

After 4 days ...


It was time to head back to California but, unfortunately we couldn't take the dog. Because we didn't have a passport for the dog. So we left the dog with my aunt. My mom has been calling my aunt to see if the dog is doing ok.

This is my dog.
Sleeping puppy

9 comments:

  1. Your dog is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dianna, your dog is so adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is so sad that you could not take him home with you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Only if you could have taken him home. He was so adorable. I want him.

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dog is the so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's so cute!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Maybe next time you can bring the dog to California.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awwwwwwww Diana that is so so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  9. He's so cute!! I have one that looks like him

    ReplyDelete