Wednesday, September 6, 2017

My Plant Experiment

I did a plant experiment back in April this year. I had made it with a water bottle. I cut of the top of the water bottle then filled it up with soil. After that I put the seeds in. I put in more than just one type of seed in them, because I only had 4 bottles and a lot of seeds to plant. So I had to put two types of seeds in one bottle.

Its been a few months now and I have given the plants time to grow. I watered my plants when I thought they looked dry. So they were never too dry. My plants were in good conditions so I knew they were going to grow, and they did! Out of the four bottles three of  them are growing something. I can not see any thing in the 4th one so I will give it more time. I can see some progress in the 3rd one, and 1 and 2 are fine.

My plants grew since April and it is nice to see them grow because then you know how much progress they made.                   

                                             
               
This is pot number 1 Scadoxus.

                                                 
This is pot number 2. As you can see it is kinda small.
                                                 
Pot 3 has just sprouted.

Pot 4 has nothing growing in it.

2 comments:

  1. Do you know what the plant in pot number 3 is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you put water in it.

    ReplyDelete