Thursday, September 28, 2017

Even Better Pictures

On Tuesday I brought something for the Photography Department. I had brought a camera kit for phones. The camera kit came with three different lenses and a clip. The names of the lenses are the fish eye lens, the macro lens, and last but not least the wide angle lens.














This is a picture of an ant taken by the macro lens.

This picture was taken by the wide angle lens. In this picture the girls are buying seeds.
This is a picture of a bromiliad taken with the fish eye lens.
These are pictures of the lenses. The lenses go from fish eye to the wide angle lens.

2 comments:

  1. The lens are really cool, and I really hope our pictures come out better with them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope that I can use it one day.

    ReplyDelete