Wednesday, September 20, 2017

Saying Good-Bye!!!

On September 13th, Pepe went away!!!! The person that Pepe went with was the cousin of my neighbor. I miss him so much and so has my brother because we have tried everything to make him stay, but it wasn't enough. "How was it not enough", my brother and I asked my mom. She said that it wasn't enough because she had to sweep, vacuum, mop, and she had to take him to the restroom everyday and the only thing we did is clean up his business. She had to vacuum everyday because Pepe and Chloe shed when they scratch themselves and their hair flew all around the house, and it gets in my dad's nose and he sneezes everyday, and night.

When we got home from school that day, he was gone. My brother and I started to cry so badly that when my mom talked to us, we ignored her.

I hope Pepe will miss us and he will never forget his mom or us.

3 comments:

  1. Too bad you didn't get to keep him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He was a good dog for your family :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is saaaaaddddddddddd that he had to leave

    ReplyDelete