Friday, May 26, 2017

Extracurricular Activities

This is Niven and I am a new contributor. My favorite extracurricular activity is to dance ballet. I like ballet because I can learn new moves. But  I can also have fun. Ballet is my talent and I know I can’t ever give up on it. Ballet is my destiny. My dream is to be a dancer and a singer in life. Dancing is my own goal.

I started ballet when I was four and a half years old. My mom signed me up for classes. I have been doing ballet since then.

396687_10150556698771322_147690552_n.jpg
This is me at my first performance.
                                                     





I do a lot of activities and every day I get better and better. I learned how to do the front splits on both sides, split jump ,double pirouette, chine turns.
13895030_10154321308551322_360336696441103222_n.jpg
This is me doing the front splits.
                                                           


I hope later in life I can inspire people to want to dance. Ballet is a talent that anyone can have by just practicing. I practice everyday by doing many other activities. I want to bring joy both to the world and my mom.
This is me at my performance in Mall at Pershing Square.
                                                   
Dancing is just one of my many dreams. Taking care of my mom and myself are also very important. I plan to follow my dreams.


                                               

7 comments:

  1. It is great that you do ballet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also want to do ballet. It seems fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My parents were going to sign me up for ballet, but since I had dance class, then I couldn't do ballet.
    But it looks like a nice activity.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My mom wanted to sign me up for ballet too but I played baseball.

      Delete
  4. I think that it is great that you are doing ballet because it is something that you like doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What I learned is that You should never give up on your dream and goal.

    ReplyDelete
  6. on the last picture it looks like it was from someone else

    ReplyDelete