Thursday, May 11, 2017

My feelings On Reading Books

My favorite hobby is to read. I like to read because reading makes me feel more independent and it just makes me feel happy. Whenever I read I like to read in a quiet space. so I just lock myself in my room and I just start reading. Sometimes when I’m inside the classroom and there is a lot of noise I choose to ignore the sounds.  In the old days the noise use to bother me like when my baby sister cried so loudly that I can hear her from my room even when the door was closed!!!


My favorite books are The Mighty Miss Malone and Because of Winn-Dixie. The Mighty Miss Malone is about a girl named Deza who lives during the Great Depression. Deza is the smartest girl in her class. She loves alliterations. Her family is very poor and she suffers because of her rotten teeth. Later, her brother, Jimmy makes money by singing in a club and saved her by taking her to the dentist. She got her teeth fixed. Because of Winn-Dixie is about a girl who finds a dog in the grocery store and adopts the dog. She kept the dog with the permission of the Pastor who is also her dad.

Our teacher always says ’’You will know more things if you read more books.’’ and '' If you read them you'll be a great writer''.   I am reading because I want to become a great writer.


                                 These are my favorite books.

11 comments:

  1. I also enjoy those books too and it is good to know that other people like them to.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are my two favorite books to but there is another book I like called The Iron Trial.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love reading books and they are entertaining and I like you love reading too

    ReplyDelete
  4. I also really like these books. And I love to read.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love those books because they are very interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I also enjoyed those books they were amazing. I love this entry.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This entry is so cool that these are the 2 books that everyone likes!

    ReplyDelete
  8. The first book i learned to read was The Poky Puppy. I keep a tiny copy in my 53' Chevy truck for my daughter to read when she is with me :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone should read a lot like me and several other students.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like reading and they are also 2 of my favorite books.

    ReplyDelete