Friday, May 12, 2017

The Future Looks Good

One week after our Honda surprise, our Chromebooks are all ready to be used. Currently, all 24 Chromebooks are being used to do different research. Some people are learning The Trails Of Tears, mission San Juan Capistrano, United States total square miles to compare the miles of some Native Americans land that was stolen, and also to write entries. The class is very focused, but I think they are only quiet because they are using the new Chromebooks. The class has never been so quiet!

The Chromebooks took so long to be ready because the person who is in charged of getting them ready was working in the computer lab for testing and he couldn't figure out something. This morning he had some time and was able to figure out what to do. By 11:00 a.m. he brought them all ready. I was always wondering, "When will they be ready?" I am sure that the rest of my class was thinking the same thing.

Some people in my class had to share the Chromebooks. If they did not want to share they were able to use the three desktops in the back of the room. I am glad that I am the head of a department, because everyone who is the head of a department gets to have their own Chromebook.

I am thinking that the future will look like this, but with every student with a computer.

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I bet in the future, everyone will have their own computers.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is great that the department heads are using their own so they can do their blog instead of waiting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The future would look better with a lot of Chrome Books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. The future looks great and I can tell that the class loves the chrome books because they were so quiet.

    ReplyDelete
  6. It would be better if everyone had a chrome book but at least we have 24.

    ReplyDelete