Friday, May 19, 2017

Trash Pollution

On Thursday all Classtopians went to the Audubon Center at Debs Park. We all had lots of fun. But it saddens me to say people litter everywhere, even if it is a national park, or just an amazing place to relax. The first thing we saw was the pile of trash. We were told about the trash before we saw it. It was a terrible site.

I just looked at it and gasped. There were bags, pizza boxes and old clothes. I was more worried about the animals. I was scared that they could have gotten into the bags and died inside because they couldn't breathe. They could have eaten the trash because they smelled food so they would have gone inside looking for the snacks. Trash could have gotten stuck in their stomach and the animals could have died, because they could have not been able to digest their food. 

I was so sad. I kept on saying to myself who would do such a thing. So that is why we do not litter. It is a big crime. 

To visit Debs Audubon Center you can go to website http://debspark.audubon.org/



This the trash pile.




14 comments:

  1. I hope they clean up the trash and that no animal was harmed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am still shocked that someone would do such a horrible thing. I wish they were there to see all the Classtopians and there opinion on all of this.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Only if they can find the person who dumped it and make them pick it up so no animal will be hurt

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who ever dumped that trash is a very bad person to the animals there.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bad people can do anything at anytime without you noticing it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can not believe anyone would do such a thing.The animals are in danger because of that trash!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is not nice the person that did this should pick up all of this trash with his/her hands.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is really bad for all the animals. I hope it never happens again.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I cannot believe that people want to throw trash and that they don't even know that the animals will die because maybe one of them will get stuck in the trash bags and cannot breath.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot believe that people want to throw trash and that they don't even know that the animals will die because maybe one of them will get stuck in the trash bags and cannot breath.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I cannot believe that people want to throw trash and that they don't even know that the animals will die because maybe one of them will get stuck in the trash bags and cannot breath.

    ReplyDelete
  12. ya your right mariana, who would do such a thing without permission

    ReplyDelete
  13. I hope this dosen't happen no more.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hopefully no animal got harmed.

    ReplyDelete