Tuesday, May 9, 2017

A Dream Came True With Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness

This week was the best week a 4th grader can ask for. The So Cal  Helpful Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness came to my classroom with 24 chrome books. They knew that we love writing blogs and using technology. I was astonished and started to cry tears of joy. I couldn't believe that I saw the So Cal  Helpful Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness helping my class with 24 Chromebooks. I thought that I was still dreaming. This was weird because I wished that a So Cal  Helpful Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness would help me. This was a dream come true. This was a great day at school and the best day of my life. I didn't even know what to say. I am so thankful that my class was helped by the So Cal  Helpful Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness. May 5,2017  will never be forgotten. This day couldn't have been any better.







https://www.youtube.com/user/SoCalHondaDealers

7 comments:

  1. Nice blog! Has details that you how and why you cry tears of joy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, why did you cry of tears?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can get rewarded for doing something good.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a very good thing because its a big help to classtopians and classtopia.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If you do something good you can get something in return

    ReplyDelete
  7. When you are very happy, sometimes you will not be able to say anything.

    ReplyDelete