Friday, May 5, 2017

The Socal Helpful Honda Random Acts of Helpfulness

This whole week we were testing the SBAC. Every student in my class came to school everyday. Our principal asked what we are going to do on Friday and my teacher said," We will be finishing up some projects in the garden, and some writing."
So today, we started class in the garden and eventually went to the classroom. Since, we are going on a field trip my teacher was getting us ready by asking us if we knew what the Audubon center was all about. This made us ask some questions about plants and animals. Next, we were talking about the 3 stages of matter and then some men with with cameras came in our room. We continued on with our lesson because we saw the principal with them.
Soon after that, the door opened, and some people with blue shirts came in. I saw the Honda logo but I though it was some random lady coming to pass out papers for something. Then she said something about her being from Honda and she kept talking and then more came and then we heard the word Chrome Books. We were all amazed.
When I finally figured out what was going on, the first thing that I thought was that only happens on TV. We were all happy to hear that. Some of us were crying some of us were screaming.  After the whole thing was over, they interviewed us.  Once they finished they said that we were going to be on TV on Fox 11 and also on their YouTube Channel.
We were all happy to get Chrome Books. I was now so happy and I started to cry a little bit for all the joy that I had. My teacher said she was very happy for us to have to our own chrome Books.
We can use them all the time.

9 comments:

  1. this shows that not everything is what you expect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This blog is means that even the day is fun, it will never stop being be fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. this show that random people can do great and exceptional things.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This says that many great surprises can happen.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I learned that when there is a camera that you don't know why it is there it can lead up to a big surprise.

    ReplyDelete
  6. When they came in I was we are going to get chrimebooks I was exited

    ReplyDelete
  7. Next time, if something unusual is happening,I will pay more attention, and not just think that it is usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This day was the best because it just lead to amazing times.

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was the best day.

    ReplyDelete